Monday, October 5, 2009

Online Resource


Many of you may already be aware of this resource, but if not it's a frequently updated web site that lists a variety of opportunities for writers. PRISM's non-fiction contest is currently in the queue. Check it out here: [places for writers]. You will find contest announcements, calls for submission, writing retreats, job opportunities, and more (both within Canada and internationally).

I know that I struggle to keep track of calls and contest deadlines that get lost on my desk or in my email inbox. I find that [pfw] is a straight-forward, clean, chronologically organized resource that I can refer back to when my writing space is ... well ... a volcanic eruption of books, paper, and coffee mugs.

You can subscribe to the feed and/or share the link on pretty much any social networking tool available. Spread the word!

1 comment: